Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Birthday!


Thank you to all of my wonderful family and friends that made my birthday so wonderful!

I got these BEAUTIFUL flowers from Mom and Daddy.

Jeff took me out to dinner on the actual day to our fave sushi place : ) We had a great time!

Thursday night, we went to Ian's happy hour to send him off to Dallas.

Friday night, we went to WineStyles with our friends and tried wines from Meeker winery. They are our favorite wines ever!!

Saturday, we packed up and went to Conroe to the Cajun Catfish Festival and saw Cory Morrow and Wade Bowen, and quite a few interesting people.

Sunday, I had my birthday brunch with the girls and had so much fun!
I am so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends, I love you all!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Insanely fun birthday week! You are loved!

i want to hear about Vegas too!