Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009

Wow...we are so lucky. I can say, with full confidence, that this was the best Christmas I have ever, ever had. I got to see each and every one of the family members that I love, I celebrated my first Christmas with my husband, and we were surrounded with love and happiness all weekend! My parents came and stayed with us, and there are no words to describe how special it was to have my family here, at our home, for Christmas.

I love our tree so much!

Bandit checking out the presents
Our outside trees
Jeff and my Sister, Val
Saturday night, we got both of our families together for dinner at Shogun, our favorite place. Afterwards, everyone came to our house for some Wii competition and a little power hour.

Daddy & Val
I'm not sure what they are doing....
Me, Mom & Val. I have had a horrible cold all weekend, and Saturday was my worst feeling day. This picture shows you just how awful I felt. Yuck.
Mom, Val & Jeff
We had a wonderful Christmas at Jeff's parents' home. We had a great dinner, fun present time, and went through lots of old pictures of Jeff and his sister, Jenny. It was so fun!
My pinwheels!
My sausage balls were a bit hit!
Val gave Daddy a picture of the three of us from the Cowboys game on Thanksgiving. What a special gift! You can tell by this picture how much it meant to him.
Present Time!
Bandit helping Jeff with his gifts...
Bandit loved what Santa brought him!
We gave Mom and Daddy a wedding album. They love it!
Mom's face when she realized she was getting the wedding album...
Bandit's Stocking
Breakfast...yum!!
Santa a.k.a my Mom, brought our stockings all the way from Dallas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The tree is beautiful! The food looked so delicious too!! Looks like Christmas was a hit! I am glad it was even better than you imagined!

michelle ellis said...

Thanks so much! By the way, I LOVE your Christmas card! So cutie!