Monday, March 15, 2010

Weekend Recap - Parent's, Toby Keith and Baby Shower, Oh My!

We had a fun, jam packed weekend!
My parents came in town, which is one of my favorite things in the world! I just love having them at our house. And, I haven't seen them since Christmas, so it had been way too long!

We took them to the Rodeo to see Toby Keith. My Daddy met Toby in Park City a few years ago, and just thought he was the greatest guy. So, we knew they would enjoy seeing him. Due to a turned over tanker truck on 610 - it took us 2 hours to get there - aaaahhh! But, we got lots of catching up done on the way down there. They enjoyed the Rodeo, but I don't think they will be itching to come back next year. I didn't take any pictures because my camera was "missing in action" ie. had fallen under the seat in my car, oops.

Saturday night, we cooked steaks that Daddy brought - and they were amazing! We had such a great time with them and I am so happy that they came to see us!

Saturday we went to Britney and Brandon's baby shower. I must say, it was the most enjoyable baby shower I have ever been to! We can't wait for baby Cayden to get here!
Jeff and Brandon - Daddy to be!
Britney, Mom to be and me
The boys participated in a beer chugging contest - from bottles!

How adorable is this set up! Brandon's Mom did such a great job!
The proud parents


0 comments: