Monday, November 30, 2009

Cowboys Game!

Jeff and I were lucky enough to go to the Cowboys game on Thanksgiving! Daddy got us tickets, so we spent the afternoon with him & Val. It was so much fun. We had not been to the new stadium yet, so we were so excited to see it! It is amazing - it was an experience. Both upper ends of the end zone are standing room only, and they have miller light girls dancing on platforms, like in a dance club or something. It was pretty amazing. The club level felt more like a swanky lounge than a football stadium, but it was really nice.

Chris Daughtry performed at half time.

Half time show.






My sister and me.







The bar near our seats.


Daddy & Val.





This TV is huge. We had pretty good seats, but I kept catching myself watching the screen! It was great for replays!

Hope you enjoy the pictures!



0 comments: