Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Monday Night Football!

For Jeff's birthday this year, I decided to buy him Texans tickets. When I asked what game he would like to go to, of course he chose Monday Night Football! So...we have been looking at them on our fridge since July! Needless to say, we were more than ready! Neither of us had been to a Monday Night Football game, or tailgated before a Texans game. We had so much fun - even though our hearts broke in those last seconds of the game when Brown missed the field goal.









Sarah and me


Tailgating girls
The tailgaters were amazing! There were some incredible set ups out there. Full bars, dance clubs, bands, and some of the biggest smokers and grills I have ever seen. Texan Tailgaters are rockstars!



I can't wait to go to another game!

0 comments: