Saturday, November 7, 2009

Third Eye Blind Concert

Self portrait - these never turn out well...


The band playing in a coffee house like setting. Amazing.
I have had a crush on Steve Jenkins for years...he is such a cutie! And yes, he still plays without shoes.







One of Jeff's favorite bands is Third Eye Blind. I loved them in high school, but haven't seem them in concert in 12 years! When Jeff found out they were coming to Houston, I bought tickets immediately. I am so glad we went, it was so great! They sound better live than in the studio in my opinion. And, just as great, if not better, than 12 years ago.

This was our first time at the Verizon Wireless Theatre. What a great venue! I don't think there is a bad seat in the house, and the floor space is great. There were no lines in the bathroom, and bars were conveniently located to each section. We will make a point to go to more events there.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Verizon is such a great venue, love Third Eye Blind to, very jealous you guys went = )